Sometimes your browser will save up data conflicting with the pages you are trying to visit; This, in particular, can influence online forms such as login widgets and details editing.
To restore your browser functionality, you will need to clear cache and cookies.
Please follow the below explanations on how to do so on different browsers, ordered by compatibility with FriedbergDirect powered by AvaTrade Website.
- Chrome :
- Select the Menu button (three vertical dots), in the upper-right corner of the window frame;
- Click on "Settings";
- Scroll to the bottom of the window and select "Advanced";
- In the first frame, Privacy and security, select the last option: "Clear Browsing Data";
- Select the time frame (remembering the last time time you successfully completed an action on the page, will assist you) and choose of temporary data to delete, then confirm by clicking on "Clear Data":
- Firefox :
- Select the Menu button (three horizontal lines), in the upper-right corner of the window frame;
- Select the "Options" tab in the menu;
- Select the "Privacy & Security" tab, on the left of the newly opened Options window;
- Among the settings under Privacy & Security, locate "Cookies and Site Data" and click on the "Clear Data" button;
- Select both types of temporary browsing data ("Cookies and Site Data" and "Cached Web Content"), then click on the "Clear" button;
- Confirm in the next step to clear the data selecting the "Clear Now" button:
- Explorer :
- Select the Menu button (clog symbol), in the upper-right corner of the window frame;
- Select "Safety";
- Then click on "Delete browsing history";
- Select at least Temporary "Internet files and website files" and "Cookies and Website data" and then click on the "Delete" button:
This procedure should resolve most of the issues relating to page responsiveness you may encounter, should the issue occur after clearing your cache and cookies please contact Customer Services providing full size screenshots of the occurred error.
Opening an account with FriedbergDirect By Ava is easy. Simply follow these 3 steps:
- Get started here: https://www.friedbergdirectav.ca/register, fill in your name and email address, choose either individual or joint account and click on Create account.
- Fill in and complete the registration form.
- Verify your account (information on the verification forms are here).
Now you can fund your account and start trading.
The best way to send documents is by uploading them directly into your My Account:
If you don't have access to a scanner, you can also take a picture with your mobile phone and upload the picture.
For simple instructions on how to upload documents into your account, please click here.
Please note: All documents must be valid, clear and full page copies (all 4 corners visible).
The minimum deposit amount is 100 and applies to your account base Currency:
CAD account – CAD $100
USD account – USD $100
There are several advantages to trading CFDs:
* No Exchange fees – as you do not own the underlying asset, the contract is between you, the trader, and us.
* Leverage trading – You can open a trade with significantly less capital in comparison to owning the underlying asset.
* Initial Margin - required and maintenance margin required are the same.
* Variety of instruments -You can trade a range of instruments from the same platform.
Each trading platform offers different features that cater to various types of traders.
Whether you are a beginner or expert, you can find the right platform at Friedberg Direct.
Learn which trading platform best suits you here.
We accept all major Credit cards and direct bank transfers; when you log into your account, just click on the Deposit tab on the left, choose the trading account you wish to deposit into and there you can click either on Credit Card or Bank transfer to see the bank details for your wire transfer.