In order to verify your account you will need to provide the following documents:
Proof of Identification (either one of the ID Examples):
- A valid form of Canadian ID issued by the National government or any province showing a photo of the Account owner along with the mailing address as shown in the customer's account.
- A form of ID from another country if the customer cannot provide either of the 2 Canadian ID’s mentioned above.
- A valid Passport.
- A valid Drivers license.
Proof of address:
- A NON-FINANCIAL related Utility Bill (such as a Gas bill, Electric bill, Telephone bill, Current lease agreement, CRA Notice of assessment, GST Refund Letter) the Utility Bill must include the following information:
- Your Full name.
- The mailing address on it which matches the address shown in the customer's trading account
- The document must have been issued within the last 3 months.
Please note: We cannot accept a financial related documents as a Utility Bill.
- A copy of an Original Bank, Loan/Mortgage or Credit Card account statement.
W8 BEN form: