If you wish to deposit via Wire Transfer, follow these steps:
- Log into your My Account area;
- Click on the Deposit tab on the left side;
- Select Fund Your Account;
- Choose the Wire Transfer Payment method for Deposit;
- If you have more than one trading account, select which Trading Account you wish to fund and the amount;
- Now you need to choose the Bank through which you want to send the funds to;
- Choose the Bank according to the Currencies available as this will allow you make the transfer in one of the major Currencies and reduce your Bank's conversion fees.
- You will see there all the details, that you can either print and bring to your Bank or copy paste into your online banking, to complete a wire transfer;
- When ordering the wire transfer in your bank, please add your trading account number to the transfer comments so we can allocate the funds faster.
- When ordering the wire transfer, please remember we cannot accept cash transfers.
- Please complete your account verification process, as the trading will not be enabled until your account is Fully Verified.
Please review these articles on the required documents to verify your account and how to upload them into your account.
For more information on the time frame of receiving and crediting for wire transfers, you can also read this article.