Transferring funds between accounts is simple and free of charge.
If you are transferring funds between accounts which are listed under the same registration details, please follow the below steps:
- Log into your My Account Area.
- Go to the Internal Transfer tab on the left (it will appear only if you have more than 1 Real account);
- Choose the trading account you wish to transfer the funds from (make sure you have available equity in that trading account);
- Choose which account you wish to transfer the funds to;
- Choose the amount of funds:
- If the trading accounts currency is different, you will need to choose the amount according to the original account, then you will see the converted amount that will be received.
- You will also see the maximum amount available to transfer (available equity) from the original account.
- Click on Transfer:
- You will see the Confirmation message that funds have been transferred:
- If you wish to view your transfers, you can go to the My Info tab;
- You will see the successful transfer and the relevant details (from a trading account to trading account, amounts and transaction ID number):
If you wish to transfer funds between two personal accounts registered under different email addresses, please contact Customer Support. Remember to include both account numbers (clearly stating which account you would like money transferred from, and which you would like it transferred to).
Please state the amount that you wish to transfer in the request. Both accounts must belong to you and be under your name.
Please make sure to confirm the available equity you have in your account. You may need to close your positions until the request is complete.
Please note: Manual Transfers may take up to 1 business day.