If you are experiencing login issues on your AvaTradeGO mobile App, one of the most common reason can be an excess of temporary data in the app's cache memory.
You can easily rule out this possibility by clearing the app's Cache following this easy guide.
If your Device is Android:
- Head to the Settings menu. This can be done by tapping the cog icon in your notification shade;
- Find Apps (or Installed Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then locate the AvaGo app icon;
- Tap on Storage: the button for Clear Cache will become available;
- Press the Clear Cache button.
If your Device is Apple:
- Locate the Settings icon and open it;
- Click on General => iPhone Storage;
- Locate the AvaGo app icon;
- Click on Offload App to empty its temporary folder.