Credit Card deposits require the following documents:
- A colored copy of a valid government-issued ID (e.g. Passport, ID card, driver’s license), containing the following information: Name, picture, date of birth, date of issue and date of expiry. (must match the ones you registered your account with).
- A utility bill for address verification (e.g. electricity, water, gas, land-line / mobile phone, local authority waste disposal), containing the following information: name, address, date - not older than 3 months (must match the ones you registered with).
- A financial statement (e.g. a bank, loan / mortgage or credit card account statement) - not older than 3 months.
- A W8 BEN Form. (Here is an article explaining how to fill the W8 BEN Form)
- All documents must be readable, easily viewed and identified with all 4 corners clearly visible and uploaded into your My Account area.
Please note: FriedbergDirect powered by AvaTrade reserves the right to request a credit card front and back copy. In that event, you may black out the 8 middle digits of the card.