If you wish to open a corporate account, please provide the following documents:
- Articles of Incorporation.
- Corporate Board Resolution.
- Shareholder Register.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Copy of ID & UB (Utility Bill) dated within the last 3 months for the individual opening the account.
- Copy of ID for each company director (NO other docs are needed for the Company director).
- Copy of ID & UB (Utility Bill) dated within the last 3 months for any shareholders owning 10% or more of shares in the company.
- LPOA (Limited Power of Attorney, can be downloaded here) showing the individual being named as an authorized trader in the account.
- Copy of ID & UB (Utility Bill) dated within the last 3 months in the name of the authorized trader.
- NCAF (New client Application form, can be downloaded here) for the individual (whether shareholder or not) opening the account.
- All documents must be valid, clear and full page copies (all 4 corners visible).
- All Forms must be downloaded, filled in, signed and scanned before uploaded into the account.