If you wish to open a corporate account, please provide the following documents:
- Articles of Incorporation.
- Corporate Resolution.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Shareholder Register.
- LPOA (Limited Power of Attorney, can be downloaded at bottom of the article) showing the individual being named as an authorized trader in the account.
- Copy of ID & UB (Utility Bill) dated within the last 3 months for each company director.
- Copy of ID & UB (Utility Bill) and financial document dated within the last 3 months for any shareholders owning 25% or more of shares in the company.
- Copy of ID & UB (Utility Bill) dated within the last 3 months for the individual opening the account.
- Copy of ID & UB (Utility Bill) dated within the last 3 months in the name of the authorized trader.
- Corporate Account application form.
- NCAF (New client Application form, can be downloaded at bottom of the article) for the individual (whether shareholder or not) opening the account.
- Proof of active status of corporation (such as a current year CRA tax document or a certificate of active status, CRA payroll or GST deduction submissions).
- Proof of address document for the corporation (Such as utility bills - cannot be financial related).
- A Financial document for the corporation (such as bank statement CC statement, $1 corporate cheque made out to Friedberg Direct, etc.)
- All documents must be valid, clear and full page copies (all 4 corners visible).
- All Forms must be downloaded, filled in, signed and scanned before uploaded into the account.