Sometimes your browser will save up data conflicting with the pages you are trying to visit; This, in particular, can influence online forms such as login widgets and details editing.
To restore your browser functionality, you will need to clear cache and cookies.
Please follow the below explanations on how to do so on different browsers, ordered by compatibility with FriedbergDirect powered by AvaTrade Website.
- Chrome :
- Select the Menu button (three vertical dots), in the upper-right corner of the window frame;
- Click on "Settings";
- Scroll to the bottom of the window and select "Advanced";
- In the first frame, Privacy and security, select the last option: "Clear Browsing Data";
- Select the time frame (remembering the last time time you successfully completed an action on the page, will assist you) and choose of temporary data to delete, then confirm by clicking on "Clear Data":
- Firefox :
- Select the Menu button (three horizontal lines), in the upper-right corner of the window frame;
- Select the "Options" tab in the menu;
- Select the "Privacy & Security" tab, on the left of the newly opened Options window;
- Among the settings under Privacy & Security, locate "Cookies and Site Data" and click on the "Clear Data" button;
- Select both types of temporary browsing data ("Cookies and Site Data" and "Cached Web Content"), then click on the "Clear" button;
- Confirm in the next step to clear the data selecting the "Clear Now" button:
- Explorer :
- Select the Menu button (clog symbol), in the upper-right corner of the window frame;
- Select "Safety";
- Then click on "Delete browsing history";
- Select at least Temporary "Internet files and website files" and "Cookies and Website data" and then click on the "Delete" button:
This procedure should resolve most of the issues relating to page responsiveness you may encounter, should the issue occur after clearing your cache and cookies please contact Customer Services providing full size screenshots of the occurred error.