Friedberg Direct Powered by AvaTrade Technology operates under the strictest Regulatory Standards. This requires our Customers to verify their Account, you can only upload the documentation through your My Account area.
How to upload documents into your My Account area:
- Login to your My Account area with your email address and password;
- Click on the Upload Documents Tab on the left side of the page;
- Your Account Status will show as not verified, once all documents are uploaded, reviewed and approved, the Status will show as Verified.
- Please pay attention to the guidelines on the supported file types and maximum file size (below the document upload sections:
- All 5 required documents will have their own section / window;
- When uploading your ID, you can choose either one of the acceptable types of ID:
- Click on the document type to upload the ID file from your files;
- Click on Upload;
- Once the Document is uploaded you will see it's status as "Waiting for review" and the upload date;
- Follow the same steps to upload the remaining required documents;
- IF you are representing a company, please click on the Other Documents upload section to complete the required documents for a corporate account;
Within the next business day you will receive notification whether your documentation has been approved or not in your My Account area.
Please note: your account trading will be enabled only when the account is fully verified.