In the event you use someone else's credit card to fund your trading account, we would need the following additional documents on record (uploaded into your My Account):
- A copy of the credit card's owner valid ID.
- A copy of the credit card's owner Utility bill (dated within the last 3 months).
- A signed copy of the Limited Power of attorney (LPOA) form, which can be downloaded here.
- All documents must be valid, clear and full page copies with all 4 corners visible.
- FriedbergDirect reserves the right to request the credit card front and back copy. In that event, you may black out the 8 middle digits of the card.