As soon as your documents are uploaded to the My Account page, you will see their status in the Upload Documents section;
- You will immediately see their status, for example: Waiting for Review with the upload date.
- Once they are approved, you will see a green check mark next to the Document Type that has been approved.
- If they are rejected, you will see their status changed to Rejected and what you are required to upload instead.
- Once documents are uploaded to your account, the Document Verification team will review and process them up to 2 business days.
- If all documents are accepted by the Document Verification team, your account will be sent for final through suitability review to FriedbergDirect compliance team.
Please make sure to upload all documents via your My Account area to prevent any delays; you may find information on how to upload documents in the relevant section in our FAQ's.